Anchor Safe Lift Truck Mat
Product Number 4253
Anchor Safe Lift Truck mats effectively remove moisture and dirt from forklift wheels to minimize tracking and potential slip hazards. They are ideal for use in areas where forklifts enter and exit buildings.
115 x 170 cm
115 x 170 cm
- FIBER TYPE: Solution Dyed Polypropylene (Recycled PET Fiber)
- BACKING TYPE: SBR Rubber, 20% recycled tire rubber
- WEIGHT: 5 kg/m²
- THICKNESS: 8,6 mm
- SIZE: 115x170 mm
- MOISTURE BARRIER: Polyester Film
Recommended for use in dry or wet environments where dirt, soil, water, may be present. Ideal for warehouses or any buildings where lift trucks must enter and exit to and from the outside.
- VACUUM CLEANING: Vacuum regularly with a commercial grade vacuum - A commercial-grade wet/dry vacuum is recommended for locations that encounter snow or heavy amounts of rain.
- EXTRACTION CLEANING: Extraction cleaning with a commercial-grade machine is the preferred method for deep cleaning the mats in place - Regularly scheduled extraction cleanings performed once every 4 to 12 weeks in heavy traffic areas will help reduce dirt and wear patterns
- PRESSURE WASHING: Pressure washing may be used for heavy cleaning - Mats should be taken outside or to an area designated for pressure wash type cleaning. The old installation type should be removed from the floor and mat - Pressure washed mats should be hung to dry - Mats should be dry before being re-installed