FAQ: Orders, Artwork & Shipping
Here we try to answer some of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding ordering, artwork, and shipping
How can I place an order?
Once you are setup as a M + A Matting customer, you can place an order in several different ways:
- Online at mamatting.eu (https://account.mamatting.eu/standards)
- Via email or phone: email@example.com or +32 55 31 95 97.
How do I check the status of an order?
In your online account, from your Order History page, you will see a list of all the orders you’ve placed with M + A Matting Europe. Orders are arranged with the newest order at the top. Open orders will appear in red. Shipped, but not yet invoiced orders will appear in green. Invoiced orders will appear in black. Find the order you’d like to know the status of and click the blue link for View Manufacturing History. A page will open with the status of your order.
How do I request logo mat proofs?
You can request logo mat proofs in one of three ways, detailed below. However, if you would like to create your own log mat proof, you can do that with InstaProof.
- Via your online M + A Matting account > Submit Design
- Via the M + A Matting mobile app
- By emailing our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I need artwork for a logo mat proof revised, who do I contact?
When you receive your first design proof, it will come from email@example.com. You can request changes to that artwork in one of two ways.
- Simply reply to that email with your requested changes.
- Request changes online through your customer account. You can easily get to your design proof in your online account by clicking the link provided in the original email sent to you letting you know your proof was ready to view, or you can login to your online account and search for it in My Proofs.
How do I delete a design from my proofs?
If you wish to have a design deleted from your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the request.
How do I get a shipping or freight quote?
By emailing our customer service department at email@example.com.
What shipping methods does M + A Matting offer?
M + A Matting offers the following shipping methods:
- Customer pick up
How quickly do items ship?
Lead time varies based on the product(s) ordered. However, most orders ship within 1 to 5 business days. Select mats are stocked and available to ship quickly (typically same-day or next-day depending on when the order is recevied).
When can I expect my order to be delivered?
All delivery dates are based on the selected shipping company. Packages can be tracked through the tracking number provided. Freight shipments will call one day before delivery to schedule the time for the shipment to arrive. All delivery dates and times are estimates.
Upon delivery of your order, please visually inspect the condition and entirety of your shipment, making sure to make note if any items are missing or damaged. The order confirmation email you received lists all the materials and quantities you ordered.